When conducting your research, it is important to acknowledge why you are using certain research instruments, what exactly they are measuring , and how you can maintain proper use. These aspects are discussed in the following guidelines:
- Selecting measurement instruments
- Developing measurement instruments
- Evaluating measurement instruments
- Physical measurement instruments
- Please note, that there are stricter requirements (trial master file and eCRF e.g.) for Clinical Trials with pharmaceuticals and Medical devices that fall under GCP regulation/ WMO-high/medium risk.