- Although the content of our websites, including this one, is compiled with the greatest possible care, no rights may be derived from it. Amsterdam UMC accepts no liability that could arise from information it has published or from any use to which such information is put.
- The reliability of the information provided by sites linked from our websites is regularly checked by us. Nonetheless, we can never be held liable for the content on the pages of third parties. Amsterdam UMC is not responsible for the content of these other websites, for the privacy protection on these websites, or for any services they offer.
- The names of people that you find on this site are fictitious, in order to protect their privacy.
- Copyright: the rights on all elements (texts, photos, graphics, etc.) on this and other websites belong entirely to Amsterdam UMC, unless explicitly stated otherwise. If you believe that the rights of any material belong to a party not named as such, you should contact the Amsterdam Public Health Institute.
- Amsterdam UMC rejects any liability in the event of any information in documents it has issued appearing to be incorrect or incomplete, or not provided in time, and in the event of any damage occurring as a result of the documents and damage occurring when the recipient uses the content of the documents in his own organization or provides it to third parties.
- The Amsterdam UMC General Procurement Terms and Conditions apply to and form an integral part of all legal relationships, including all procurement orders and agreements, between Amsterdam UMC, its legal predecessors, and third parties. The terms and conditions are on our website and will be sent on request.
- ·Amsterdam UMC is a legal entity governed by public law, as defined by the Dutch Higher Education and Research Act, and is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in Amsterdam.
- No rights may be derived from email messages.
- Email messages are intended solely for asking questions or making comments relating to the website and are expressly not intended for asking medical questions.
- The personal information that you enter on the website is used exclusively for processing your message or to send you, at your request, vacancies, press releases, or items of news. Your information will not be used for any other purpose and will never be made available to anyone outside Amsterdam UMC (for whatever purpose) without first obtaining your express permission.
- Email messages (including attachments) may be confidential. If you receive an email message in error, you are asked to inform the sender and to delete the message. The use or dissemination of any such message, in whole or in part, without permission, is prohibited.
- Amsterdam UMC rejects any liability in the event of any information in an email message (including attachments) appearing to be incorrect or incomplete, or not provided in time, and in the event of any damage occurring as a result of the email message (including attachments) and damage occurring when the recipient uses the content of the email message (including attachments) in his own organization or provides it to third parties.
- Amsterdam UMC does not guarantee that email messages (including attachments) cannot be intercepted or manipulated by third parties or computer programs that are used for electronic messages and transmitting viruses